Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

I went home to sunny St. George for Thanksgiving.
And unfortunately forgot my camera back in the 801
and have no pictures to show for it.
I really love this time of year.
It's always beneficial to sit back and take stock of
how much you have to be grateful for.

November marked one year since I came home from my mission.
In a lot of ways, it's been completely different than I ever thought it would be.
But that's kind of what life is, right?
The past year has been filled with
highs and lows, successes and triumphs,
obstacles and challenges, hellos and goodbyes
and in the end, I re-learned what seems to be a constant lesson in my life:

You never know what's coming next.

I didn't do the blog challenge I've seen a lot of people do this month -
blogging every single day about something you're grateful for -
so I wanted to take this time at the end of the month to remind myself
I have so much more than 30 days' worth of things to be grateful for...

No comments: