Monday, October 17, 2011

Tweety Birds

Over the past few months, I've managed to develop a full-blown,
unabashed addiction/obsession with Twitter.
I first signed up for an account in December, about 6 weeks after coming home from my mission.
At first,  I barely ever used it.
But around the beginning of summer, Twitter Fever hit
and I jumped in feet first.
Then, the recruiting process started and more and more of my friends started tweeting.
Now it's pretty much a prerequisite to initiation into the group: get a Twitter.
 (Look! Someone found the Twitter bird!)
Half my tweets are in code.
Half are random observations about life.
I actually catch myself thinking in hashtags.
I can't wait to have a smartphone again so I can start Twitpic-ing
the 25 things a day I see and think to myself "I really wish I could post that to Twitter..."
It's clearly a really healthy relationship.
But until then...
In the meantime, follow me on Twitter by clicking on the link below!
Prepare to be entertained. Or just confused.

Follow glennsrowley on Twitter

No comments: