Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home

Well, it's been a while. And I've been putting this off for lack of anything interesting to say/pictures to upload. But I figured it's about time, so...

I am home.


I just spent the last 2 years in Edmonton, Canada as a full-time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I loved every minute of my time in the Great White North. My experiences as a missionary completely changed my life and went by WAYYY too fast. Then all of a sudden, it was over.

Seven weeks ago, I stepped off an airplane in complete and total shock. Ever since, I have been readjusting to "normal" life (I'm still trying to figure out what that is...), and all the surprises and changes that come along with being out of the country for 24 months.

Life is certainly different from the one I left in 2008.
As I get things figured out, I'll be back on my blog, documenting the whole adventure.

2 comments:

♥tori. said...

Ou are so cute and I'm so glad youre home. I love you dollface

Tyler + Whitney said...

I love Glenn