Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Unexpected Twist

So I got an interesting update last night from my good friend Andy (above, right. obviously. since he's not me) who is currently serving his mission in Santa Cruz, Bolivia. Due to the current political situation in Bolivia, all the missionaries have been taken out of the country. So at the moment, he and all the other missionaries have been taken to Brazil, and next week he will fly to Peru to get reassigned somewhere else for the remainder of his mission. Which means no more Bolivia. So crazy. First Russia, now Bolivia....the missionary force is losing ground! I'm just glad Andy and all the other missionaries are safe and taken care of. And I'm very grateful Canada is a relatively tame country ha. I'll be sure to post where he is being reassigned as soon as I find out!

No comments: