Friday, August 8, 2008

A Summer of...Reading.

Due to lack of significant social contact and/or a full-time work schedule, I have turned to reading this summer as my primary form of escapism. I've always been a big reader. I'm even kind of OCD about my personal "library" (no one borrows. Ever.) However, it seems to me that I've read more books this summer than usual. These have been my summer adventures so far:

So yeah, I guess this list kind of officially makes me a nerd. A diverse nerd, but still a nerd. As if I didn't already know that.

2 comments:

carly said...

cool glenn, i have been getting into reading a lot lately. do you have any suggestions on good books i should read?
p.s. it was good seeing you at tuacahn!

tambomiller said...

Which one was the best ??? And you are not a nerd.. I love reading too.. Breaking Dawn was AWESOME !!