Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's Like "Week of the Missionaries" Down Here...

First B, now Michel...to Milan, Italy. That's right. Milan freaking Italy. He leaves October 15th. I really hope you can hear the jealousy in my voice. But it's cool. I wouldn't even be able to begin to focus in Italy anyway haha.

On a completely unrelated note, this is Brooke Fraser. And this is the cover of her new album, Albertine. I am completely and utterly hooked on this girl's music. She's from New Zealand and she's an amazingly talented singer/songwriter. I've done some research and it turns out that the inspiration for all the songs on this album (most specifically the title track, but really all of them), came from a trip she took to Rwanda, Africa. It's seriously amazing. Check her out on iTunes or Youtube. And a personal shout-out: Karly, you would LOVE her.

No comments: