Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Funniest Show EVER


So the other day I exploring hulu.com and I stumbled on this online series called "Dorm Life." And it is basically hands-down the FUNNIEST show I have ever seen in my life. It's like The Office, but it's about a group of college freshmen. It's HILARIOUS. I think one of the reasons I find it so funny is that I seriously go (went?) to college with people that remind me of these characters. Seriously. Each episode (there are 20) is only 5 mins long so you can watch the whole series in like 2 hours. There's also TONS of hilarious bonus features like webcam interviews (totally like our "Six" facebook thread), a facebook group (every character has their own profile and they accept friend requests), and even a shop where you can buy t-shirts inspired by the show. It's really my new favorite thing. Check out http://www.dorm-life.com and see for yourself!

No comments: