Sunday, April 27, 2008

The End of an Era

I am officially back from BYU. And it's been really difficult but I'm surviving. If you can't guess, I really miss, as Abe would call it, "our little posse". Saying goodbye to everyone was the hardest, saddest thing I've had to do for literally years. But we had a blast and really made the end of the semester count, so I have absolutely no regrets.
.
Last Saturday, we went out to dinner at Winger's
(Something was really spicy!!!)
.
These pictures are from our sleepover at Dani's house in Alpine.
And then, it was time to say goodbye. This from our last morning together before everyone left...

We also did lots of other stuff, like going to dinner on our last night at California Pizza Kitchen, played Rock Band at Best Buy for hours, and throwing a BBQ for Andy's 19th birthday! Looking back on the past 8 months, it has been the most amazing, life-changing school year of my life. I have learned so much about myself and the person I am trying to become. I made some of the best friends I have ever had and every day, I made new memories that I will look back on and cherish. It's really amazing because literally every day was nothing but pure fun, excitement and adventure. We had nothing but good times together, and while I miss them SO much, I am comforted in the fact that we will always be the best of friends, and I look forward to the time after our missions when we can move into a REAL apartment together and continue our amazing friendship. I love you guys. I am so grateful for this experience and everything you have taught me. I don't know what to do without you guys.

No comments: