Thursday, April 10, 2008

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Lately for some reason I can't get my mind off decisions I need to be making two years from now... SO, I'm thinking (and hoping) that maybe if I blog it out of my system, it will stop bugging me for a while. Where to start? Well, I suppose the best place would be the biggest issue. Which is whether or not to come back to BYU when I get back. That's the biggest decision. And I know I don't actually have to make it for like 24+ months and I could have totally changed my mind by then, but as of right now I really don't know the answer to this one. I like BYU but I don't love it. I knew this was where I was supposed to be for this year, and I've learned why. But I don't know if it's what I want to come back to. Alot about this year has been really difficult on me, and my grades this semester are going to be the absolute worst they've ever been. This horrible weather is my own personal living nightmare. I mean seriously! It's April and it feels like January. Seriously. On the other hand, I've talked a little bit with my friends about moving in together when we get back, and after a year of playing Roommate #7, I could finally get away from living with crazies and having to walk upstairs every night to go to bed. So my mind isn't totally made up. BYU? UVU? Somewhere else? And this isn't the only thing on my mind but I'm really tired so I'll add to this rant later.

1 comment:

tambomiller said...

Glen it is Miss Miller.... I miss you !!! Loved your blog... Check mine out at hotmama37