Wednesday, April 30, 2008
P.S. I'm thinking my blog will slow down considerably now, if not die completely, because I really have nothing super exciting to post anymore. And I'm living with 2/3 of the people who read my blog, so they already know what's going on. Just a warning
Sunday, April 27, 2008
We also did lots of other stuff, like going to dinner on our last night at California Pizza Kitchen, played Rock Band at Best Buy for hours, and throwing a BBQ for Andy's 19th birthday! Looking back on the past 8 months, it has been the most amazing, life-changing school year of my life. I have learned so much about myself and the person I am trying to become. I made some of the best friends I have ever had and every day, I made new memories that I will look back on and cherish. It's really amazing because literally every day was nothing but pure fun, excitement and adventure. We had nothing but good times together, and while I miss them SO much, I am comforted in the fact that we will always be the best of friends, and I look forward to the time after our missions when we can move into a REAL apartment together and continue our amazing friendship. I love you guys. I am so grateful for this experience and everything you have taught me. I don't know what to do without you guys.
Friday, April 25, 2008
In the only positive news of the day, after 4 weeks of waiting, Elder Christian Dee Page has been called to serve in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Mission. Sadly, by the time he got his call today, everybody else had already left for home, but I was there representing! Congrats C! We are all so proud of you!
Andy: Bolivia, Santa Cruz
Chris: Pennsylvania, Harrisburg
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
- Going to Vegas with Chelsea for her voice lesson and dinner
- The look on Chelsea's face when I noticed the Jazz game in Chilis and wanted to watch it
- A Rocket Summer Musical (Chels and I are totally gonna do it ha)
- Jordan's surprise b-day bash (so awkward with the class of 08, but so fun with Jacee Ashley, and Chelsea - we're totally the cool group)
- Lunch with Mom and Spencer
- 80 degree sunshine! (I came back to hail and snow yesterday)
- General Conference
- And best of all...Whitney's baptism on Sunday!!!