Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let's Get Together, Yeah Yeah Yeah

This weekend, 2/3 of the band will be reunited. That's right folks, I found out yesterday that my dear friends Chelsea and Taylor are coming up to Provo for the weekend!! Which means I will get to have a couple of precious, much-needed days with them and Karly. Plus, they couldn't have picked a better weekend to visit. Friday night there is a BSU (Black Student Union) Dance, which are always the highlight of my month, and Enchanted is playing all weekend in the Varsity Theater! It is going to be so much fun!!! There is only one other thing, well two actually, that could make this weekend even better - Cami and Trent, but unfortunately, that's not possible. I'm really looking forward to this weekend though. I miss my friends. Tay and I were talking the other day and we came to the conclusion that we can all survive pretty well independently from each other, but eventually it just gets to the point where we literally NEED to be together and kind of recharge. Seriously, the time has come. I can't wait for this weekend!

No comments: