Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Being Grateful


For the past few days, I've basically done nothing but miserably wallow and think about how ready I am for this semester to be over and to be back home. All I could think about was how much I missed my friends from high school and the comfort of St. George and how everyone and everything up here just didn't measure up. Every picture and song made me homesick for my comfort zone. However, after reading a post from a dear friend's blog (I love you!) and having a MUCH-needed homework-free, study-less night with the boys, I came to the conclusion that I should just be grateful for this time in my life because it's almost over and I will only have memories to look back on.

Like the Trace Adkins song says (Thanks Karly by the way!):
You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this...






2 comments:

Ang said...

Hey Glenn, hows life? it looks like you are having a blast. It is good to see what you have been up to. -Angie Hoopes

Sydney said...

Glenn! So it was so fun seeing you tonight at the game. I updated my blog just for you, I really do need to get better at doing that. Anyways we should play soon! Talk to ya later!