Friday, December 14, 2007

Welcome to BYHS!

Last night was the Helaman Invitational, basically code word for "excuse to dress up and act like we're back in high school." But it was fun. They had the dance in the Cannon Center and it was totally decked out (albeit not as well as any Dixie dance. Sorry RHA friends) and everyone got all dressed up. Some girls even wore formals! Part of me was like "Are you seriously kidding me right now?" But then the other part of me decided to just go with it and have a good time. In the process of having aforementioned good time, I watched Brent and Ashley's tentative relationship make a little progress and kind of accidentally stole Megan from her date but as they say, all is fair in love and dancing haha. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera so I have no pictures to document the event but just try to picture it in your minds... Just another night at good old BYU. Rise and shout.

No comments: