Sunday, December 2, 2007

SLC Year 4

On Saturday my ward went up to Salt Lake for the day to see the Joseph Smith movie and look at the Christmas lights. It was a great excuse to get off campus and take a fun trip with my new friends! (I don't think I can call them new friends anymore...I spend more time with them than anyone else...) So yeah that "new" adjective is hereby rescinded. Anyways, can I just say how much I love Salt Lake in December? It is quite possibly one of my very favorite places to be during Christmastime. However, I couldn't help but notice the differences between yesterday's trip and the past 3 Decembers. It felt almost weird to be taking fun on Temple Square without Cami, Karly and everyone else. This trip wasn't exactly the choir tour like the past 3 years, but it was a move in a good direction. New School=New City=New Friends=New Life. That's my mantra these days.

1 comment:

Taylor Jean said...

I wish I was there so bad right now. I'm trying to be like Hiro and do the whole time travel thing but it isn't working...tear