Friday, November 2, 2007

A Wizerful Wiz If Ever There Was

This weekend (I know it's been almost a week but this is the first chance I've had to post about the trip) I went home to see Trent and Chelsea in Wizard of Oz. It was, of course, no where near as good as Millie (sorry guys!) but it was still fabulously well-done, and hey they got to extend which is something Saxton never did during my three years at Dixie. It was so fun though! And for about 5 seconds 5/6 of The 6 were reunited! Just long enough to take a couple pictures but it was still so great. However The gang was not totally complete... We missed Cami so much! As shown by our totally creative shoutout below.

It says CAMI if you can't tell! Anyways, after Karly left us to go hang out with boyfriend Jordan, I went to Sconecutter with Taylor, Chelsea, Trent and Abbie. And after we were done eating our greasy fast food we went back to the good old Dixie High parking lot to just chat, laugh, and reminisce about all the good times we've had, especially this wonderful past summer! I have seriously not laughed that hard in so long. I miss those guys every day! I honestly don't think I would have made it through high school without my wonderful, amazing, perfect friends. And now both Tay and I are having serious STG withdrawals. I want to go home tomorrow so bad but I know that I can't. If you read this, I love you guys! "Within these four walls..."

No comments: