Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Two Places at Once

I went to St. George again this weekend. Just for Saturday and Sunday. It was kind of funny because Karly was just like get in the car, we're going home. And we did. But seriously, I need to start staying up in Provo 7 days a week or I will never get used to living here. I said last weekend after coming back from Wizard that I couldn't go home for at least 3 more weeks, but of course ended up in good old Dixie the very next weekend. Typical me. I just love home so much. I feel like life would be perfect if I could be in two places at once. There could be one Me in St. George with my family and high school friends and there could be one Me in Provo with my college friends. Life would be much closer to perfect because then I wouldn't be missing out on anything. I feel like I constantly miss out on all the big, and little, stuff in my family's lives. But I'm now also constantly missing out on great, fun weekends with Abe, Brent, and Chris (and I'm finally starting to miss out on new developing drama - something I've been craving for months. I want my life to get back to MTV reality show level drama.) I just need to be in two places at the same time.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

GLEN!
I honestly had no Idea people other then myself were on blogger! That makes me happy! How are you doing? How is provo?