Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Perfect Christmas Playlist


Ok I put together this playlist of like poppy Christmas music and I love it! It's not perfect and probably not even finished yet but here's what I have so far. I love December and just couldn't wait to make it so I started before Thanksgiving. It's all the holiday season, right?

1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Tyler Hilton
2. My Grown-Up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson
3. Greatest Time of Year - Aly & AJ
4. Santa Baby - Kellie Pickler
5. Warm & Fuzzy - Billy Gilman
6. Girl of My Dreams - Jonas Brothers
7. This Christmas - Elliott Yamin
8. The First Noel - Aly & AJ
9. Home For Christmas - Danity Kane
10. Merry Christmas With Love - Clay Aiken
11. My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears
12. Jingle Bells - The Osmonds
13. What Christmas Means to Me - Hanson
14. I'll Be Home for Christmas - Aly & AJ
15. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Josh Groban
16. Thistlehair the Christmas Bear - Alabama
17. Don't Save It All for Christmas Day - Clay Aiken
18. Sleigh Ride - Billy Gilman & Charlotte Church
19. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - *NSYNC
20. Joy to the World - Aly & AJ
21. This Christmastime - Corbin Bleu
22. Grown-Up Christmas List - Michael Buble
23. Christmas Vacation - Monique Coleman
24. Let It Snow - Lucas Grabeel
25. Celebrate Love - Jordan Pruitt
26. Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale
27. All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

1 comment:

Amy said...

glenn. this is funny. it is comprised of american idols and disney channel stars. like you didn't already know that.