Friday, November 9, 2007

My New Major

So I think I've actually picked a major! Which is great news! I think I'm going to major in PDBio, (which stands for Physiology and Developmental Biology. Don't I sound so smart saying that?) Anyways it's a great major for me to get into med school. Except it's kind of hard. Like they recommend taking 9 credits of science per semester minimum. So next semester, I'm going to take Chem 105, Bio 120, and PDBio 220 with some GE's. It should be really fun and I think I'm going to like it tons better than freaking this semester. What do you, my dear devoted readers, think?

3 comments:

Ahshanaye said...

Hey thats cool I may still be in HS but I take chem class and luv it...I am very interested can i kno more about u? =;)

Karly Staples said...

Glenn! It sounds so great. I think you will be much happier here if you are pushed more. GO FOR IT!

Taylor Jean said...

ahshanaye...
??? who are you and how do you know glenn?? he's my best friend so I need to know these things...and karly I love you