Monday, October 22, 2007

Time Flies...

Wow! I just realized today that I've been living on my own for 2 months on the 24th. And graduation was seriously 5 months ago. Seriously! My life has changed so much in such a short period of time. I feel like I'm so different in so many ways from who I was on graduation day. Then it dawns on me that it's almost November, and it's like "Where has all this time gone?" I have new friends, a new room, bed, classes, teachers, the list goes on and on. I really live in Provo. How crazy is that? My friends and acquaintances from high school are spread out literally all over the country. Karly finally met Brent for the first time last night. Like seriously for the first time since we started college! And she still hasn't met any of my other friends. Cami is at the other end of the United States and will probably never even meet them. How weird is that? And Millie was a year ago! Trent and Chelsea are in previews for Wizard, which Taylor, Kar, and I are going down to see this weekend. All of this is just baffling me. Life changes and we adapt. Lesson Learned.

No comments: