Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged Like Grafitti

Karly tagged me.

4 Place's I've Lived
1. 38 Felt, Provo
2. Belmont House in STG
3. Murphy House in CTown
4. La Mirada House in CTown (my fav!)

4 Jobs I've Had
1. Tuacahn Ticket Agent
2. Seymour in Little Shop at Tuacahn (More work than any job)
3. I worked in a retirement community for like a day...
4. Full time BYU Cougar. It counts.

4 Favorite Desserts
1. Molten Chocolate Cake at Chili's. Ask Katie.
2. Orange Balls at Christmas
3. Cream Cheese Brownies
4. Golden Spoon

4 Favorite TV Shows (this is hard)
1. One Tree Hill
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Heroes

4 Interesting Facts about Me
1. I was 10 weeks early, 1 lb. 10 oz. when I was born.
2. I was a dancer in High School Musical 2. Really.
3. I brought more clothes to BYU than most girls.
4. New music Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week.

4 People I'm tagging.
1. I don't know
2. 4 people with blogs
3. who haven't already been
4. tagged.

2 comments:

Taylor Jean said...

I love how you put that you were a Pre-Mee hahah! I don't know why I think that's so funny

Taylor Jean said...

I love how you put that you worked at a retirement community too! I remember that! hahah you were so grossed out! hahahah