Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Rather Perfect Afternoon

This afternoon was wonderful. After a relatively low-key day of classes (with only one condescending, villianizing remark from good old English grad student about my inability to read a chalkboard from six rows back),I decided I needed some serious detoxing. Therefore, I settled on the best and only real way I know how to detox: by spending a few hours with Lorelai, Rory, and the rest of my favorite Stars Hollow residents. That's right - a Gilmore Girls marathon. One 4-episode disk in all its witty, mile-a-minute bantering glory was then followed by a chapter of The Beautiful and Damned, a short nap, soup, hot chocolate, and yet another 4-episode binge. The only thing missing was a bubble bath. But if you looked at our bathtub and all the footness that goes on down there, that would basically explain my skippage of the bubbles...

2 comments:

Taylor Jean said...

glenn look i'm commenting

Karly Staples said...

OH MY GOSH! I NEED THEM