Saturday, October 13, 2007

Rain, Mr. Fitzgerald, and Chocolate Milk

It's raining in Provo. Not bad rain, just really steady drizzle. It's the kind of rain that you could just lay down in the grass and stay in forever. And there's tons of fog all over the mountains. Beautiful. I feel like i'm in Forks.

And I found a copy of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Beautiful and Damned today. This is great news because it's literally the only Fitz I don't own and could never find it at any bookstore in St. George. The BYU bookstore is amazing. It has everything. Which is good because bookstores are quite possibly my favorite places on Earth.

Also, I am addicted to the creamery's chocolate milk. To die for. Thank you Karly for showing me the light.

1 comment:

Taylor Jean said...

i'm still commenting! wheather you like it or not