Monday, October 8, 2007

One is Silver and the Other's Gold

One of the hardest things to keep in perspective in college is this:
Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other's gold.
Meet my "old" friends:


In sharp contrast, welcome to my "new" friends (accidentally minus Kendall):


Anyways, there is a definite difference. But it's always good to know that I can always depend on my 5 best friends from high school no matter where we all are. On the other hand, I'm starting to realize that I can depend on my new friends as well. So life is good, whether I'm quickly getting to know you or you know everything about me, I love my friends.

2 comments:

Karly Staples said...

Love that picture! Just remember your first friends are the gold!

Cami Kooka said...

i like the top picture better...
haha ;)
love ya glender bender!