Friday, October 12, 2007

MDT Ping Pong


So this week, I really find myself wanting to do MDT. I don't know why. Maybe it's just because I was trying to mentally find the strength to walk away from it. I don't really know the reason. All I know is that this week I really want to do it. What I hate is that my feelings towards MDT are constantly changing. It's like a game of ping pong. One second it's how I honestly want to spend the rest of my life and the next second I'm disregarding the previous feeling and ready to walk away from it forever. I feel very torn. But I really need to decide because if I want to do it I need to start preparing my audition. In the end, I think it really comes down to following my head or following my heart. But which one is the right path to follow?

No comments: