Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mac Attack


My mom got a mac. Yeah. EXACTLY. I would actually use all the features on a mac. And i'm pretty sure my laptop is going to explode and die any day now. Ok maybe that's a bit of an overexaggeration but the huge crack in the screen can't be a good sign and it just gets bigger every day. It now reaches all the way across the screen. And I can't take my laptop to classes because the computer people told me it wouldnt be safe and it won't get as hurt if i just leave it at home. But how does that help me in class? I swear that was the entire point of me bringing a laptop to college. And a built in camera would be really nice because then I wouldnt have to scrounge up money I don't have for a webcam to talk to my parents on skype. And I would also be able to ichat with my best friends who are spread out by hundreds of miles because of graduation. That would be nice. Not that I'm jealous. So basically now my dad, mom, and adrienne all have macs. Cami, chelsea, karly, and taylor all have macs and i'm pretty sure trent will spring for one pretty soon. and as far as i can see, most of the BYU student population has a mac. Basically I just really want a mac. Don't get me wrong, I am really grateful I have my laptop. I'm just scared it is going to go to sleep one night and never wake up again. And I would lose all my music, pictures, documents, and basically my entire life. And macs are really wonderful. Case in point being that my wonderful, loving dad who I really love so much has been willing to get a brand new one for every other adult family member living in my house. Maybe I'll just have to waste all my imaginary, but soon to be real because I'm getting a job, money to buy one for myself. Yay for being an independent adult. Please pull through Santa.

No comments: