Monday, October 15, 2007

G and A - Partners in Crime since 1989

I went home for honestly a few hours this weekend (left on Saturday afternoon, came home Sunday afternoon) to spend some time with Ade. In the 18 hours I was there, we were able to have more fun than I've had the entire time I've been at BYU. It was a blast. I love that we could be locked together in a dark, padded, 4x4 room and we would still be laughing our butts off.

We're gangstas...















Dancers...





































Firefighters...
















Sneaky golf cart stealers...
Adrienne, you don't know it but that night helped me just as much as I meant for it to help you. I have been having such a difficult time being away at school, and I've gotten really down about everything. It's really so hard to be away from everyone. But, I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You are a constant, permanent support system that I have been needing a whole heck of a lot lately. It's so comforting to know that you are the one person I can always, always, ALWAYS count on for literally anything in the world. You know me better than anyone and you are my best friend.
I can't tell you readers how thankful I am that I am a part of my amazing family.