Monday, October 8, 2007

A Freezing, Fun Conference Weekend

This weekend I got to spend the weekend with my Gramma in Salt Lake City for General Conference. It was the first time I had ever been and it was amazing! We had so much fun and it was a really special conference. Henry B. Eyring was sustained as the new 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency (President Faust died last month), and Elder Quentin L. Cook was called as the newest Apostle. We got to hear both of them speak along with Elder David A. Bednar, President Hinckley and many other General Authorities.

Me and Grams, my best friend in the whole wide world! Along with being my personal best friend, she is also the best gramma in the world. So I kinda feel bad for the rest of the world because their grammas are simply not as wonderful and amazing as mine! I'm pretty dang lucky!


This is the Conference Center. I love this building! It's probably one of my favorites on Temple Square (even though it's not exactly on Temple Square, but that's beside the point...)



No comments: