Friday, September 21, 2007

The Old Red Hills of Home





Yes, I am finally going back to St. George. For the first time in about a month. I have survived my first month of college and am rewarding myself by spending the weekend in my real house. With my family. And my friends. And my bed. And my shower. And Golden Spoon. And Pasta Factory. And lunch with my mom. And One Tree Hill marathons with Alex. And staying up late watching MTV reality shows with Adrienne and Amy. And doing laughing so hard I start to cry with Taylor. And cruising with Katie, Tori, and Nessa. And basically doing everything else that makes STG a better overall place than cold, mountainous, academic Provo. You should be able to hear the excitement in these words. Because I have not been this excited for something since graduation!!!

No comments: