Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh! I Wanna Dance With Somebody! I Wanna Feel the Heat With Somebody!

I have been sick with the flu for three days. Ever since I got back from STG. So when I finally started really feeling better last night, I decided the best thing for me would be to get out of my stuffy, sickly apartment since I had hardly left it in 72 hours. Luckily, a friend from high school who is also @ BYU called me at around 10 with the perfect reason to escape: 80's dance night at some little dive downtown. Just what I needed. So, Brock and I went all out dressing up, and I finally got out of my apartment! Mission accomplished!The night begins...Party People!! Some of Meg's roommates (L-R Cori, Natalia, Brit)
The dance club we were at...I didn't see the guy in that top picture until after I'd taken it!
Some action shots:
MeganBrockCori Me I think we're alone now... There doesn't seem to be anyone around...
We built this city on ROCK & ROLL! And the night ends...

















































No comments: