Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adventures in Hollyhood...


Last night I took my first venture into the world of BYU clubs. On a whim, (and fully exhausted of The Office), I went to the hip-hop club with Chris, Abe, Brent, and Scott. Once we got there, the instuctor took off. Apparently, since we were a week late, we didn't deserve to learn the choreography well enough to not be completely lost for the first 15 minutes. After taking that time to get acclimated, I started picking up the dance. It was really fun! I don't think the other guys enjoyed it as much as I did, but I'm definitely going back next week. Who knows, I might even audition for the performance team next week...

After an hour and a half of hip-hop, I somehow ended up in BREAKDANCING CLUB. Welcome to college, where you can get an education AND learn to breakdance. Anyways, we basically just watched Brent breakdance until deciding that 1. Breakdancing was ways out of our league and 2. we had put off homework enough that we really DID need to go back to the books. Ha it was a very interesting night, for sure.

No comments: